Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

' 57 Chevy 235 - complete PU engine/trans assy

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by retromotors, Jun 6, 2014.

1. retromotors

retromotors

City: Lauderdale

State: Mississippi
    Price: $400
    Chevrolet 235 inline six and three-speed transmission as pulled from a '57 Chevy pickup.
    Previous owner was converting his pickup to a small block V8 .

Complete assembly including intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetor, air cleaner, generator, distributor, coil, bellhousing, clutch, flywheel, shift linkage, throttle linkage, clutch linkage and correct foot-activated starter.

I bought this about 5 years ago for a project that never happened. I was told it was a good running engine, but I've never personally verified. It appears to be in original, fairly unmolested state. The engine turns freely, and all the various linkages, etc.move freely and appear to work as designed.
    Sold as is.

Located near Meridian Naval Air Station, MS. I don't have a life, so I can let you inspect the engine just about any time. Will help load.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    100_0171.JPG 100_0167.JPG 100_0170.JPG 100_0172.JPG 100_0173.JPG

2. retromotors

retromotors