Register now to get rid of these ads!

57 Buick Century 2 Door Hardtop Found And Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PSYCHOMOTO, Sep 22, 2006.

1. PSYCHOMOTO

PSYCHOMOTO

Just In Case Anyone Is Interested I Got Lost On The Way Home From My New Job Today And Stumbled Accross A 57 Century At A Junk Shop....guy Says He'll Take 1800 But I Think It Could Be Grabbed For 1500

Story Is It Was Just Taken Out Of A Storage Unit Hasent Been Touched Since 1981 Body Is Good ,has A Little Damage On The Passenger Door Rear Floors Are Non Existent,fronts Are Getting There But Body Looks Solid ,motor Turns,needs Lots Of Tlc,i Cant Get It Right Now But I Thought Someone Here Might Be Interested

Place Is Called The Trading Post And His # Is 972 263 7117 And I Think Its In Grand Prairie

2. rattom

rattom

Great job on the hound dog. I had to go by and check it out. It is good car in the buick world because almost all have floor rot because of the floor insulation that was used. One quarter needs a patch but not terrible. I love the color copper. If the paint was nice enough to use as is this car would be mine!! I'm going to hold out a little longer for an original with rustic patina paint 57 buick or olds. The smaller bodies are awesome. Thanks for the heads up!!

3. twochops

twochops

I chopped the top on my 57 Buick Special-want to convert it to a Century.
    Need s/s gutter moulding and inside moulding above the side windows on
    2dr hardtop . If see any of these parts send me a PM. Thanks

TWOCHOPS