Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 56 Best Homemade Tools from JalopyJournal.com

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KenHMT, Feb 23, 2016.

1. KenHMT

KenHMT

Just a heads up that we recently featured JalopyJournal.com's 56 best homemade tools on HomemadeTools.net. Here's a link to the thread:

56 Best Homemade Tools from JalopyJournal.com

HomemadeTools.net and JalopyJournal.com share a number of members in common; hopefully we'll be able to send you more high-quality members by showing off some of your best work.

JalopyJournal.com is currently #7 on our list of top homemade tool building sites, with 439 total homemade tools.

[​IMG]

(You can see all HAMB homemade tools here: all 439 homemade tools built by JalopyJournal.com members.)

All tools are fully credited, both to the original builder and to JalopyJournal, and each one links to its original build thread. Let me know if I've missed any, shoot me if this counts as spam, and keep on building tools. [​IMG]

ynottayblock likes this.
  2. KenHMT

KenHMT

Hey - I forgot to mention: we hand out our 50 Must Read Homemade Tools ebook for free to forum tool builders. Here you go, no need to sign up for anything or give away an email address, you can just download it for free.

http://download.homemadetools.net/50MustReadTools.pdf

[​IMG]

charleyw likes this.