Register now to get rid of these ads!

55 dodge coronet mustangII swap and rear end disc conversion questions...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 55koolbreeze, May 2, 2010.

1. 55koolbreeze

55koolbreeze

Ok so im not the brightest crayon, but i found a mustangII front clip with all the works! Its an aftermarket not sure of origin, or year it was made but has tubular upper arms adjustable height coils and rack and spindles and rotors...the works! It was cut off an older built 48 plymouth. I got such a good deal I couldn't pass it up on good ole craig's list. I didnt measure it or my frame or anything i just know its worth way more than I paid I'm sittin here wondering will it work??? it will be a few days before I get a chance to do some measuring...any help if these are compatible frame widths? Also I purchased a late model ford 8.8 rear end out of an explorer with discs from the guy supposedly has 373 gears dunno...wonder if it is too wide er not wide enough?? I know I should get a tape measure idiot but this dude had alotta toys and didnt want these anymore and they were dirt cheap and in good condition. I had the extra scratch to buy em and if they wont work on the ole dodge one of my friends could use em...lemme know what you think besides that I need a tape! THANX JAMIE:confused:

2. Koolbreeze..............This is the introduction forum page......Post your questions over on the main board.............

3. 55koolbreeze

55koolbreeze

yeah imma noob!

4. rockguy92

rockguy92

Don't worry, you're cool.
    Welcome from O-HI-O
    The Rock

5. 55koolbreeze

55koolbreeze

whats up OHIGH-O? thanx dude kleen sled!