Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 55 dash, something a little different

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hot-rod roadster, May 7, 2020.

1. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Got a little bored during the self quarantine, so I started ordering car parts and got creative.
    This is a 210 car so the dash was kinda boring anyway and I've never really liked Chevy's speedo pod and gauge design.
    Along with the new SW gauges also added all new wiring from Rex at Affordable Street Rods, a Muncie M20 and Hurst comp Plus shifter, new gas tank, hush mat, seat belts, chrome window garnish trim and a Superior 500 wheel. The engine turned dash piece was made to order at FPM here in Fairbury Nebraska
    Earlier I had done the steel wheels with Cal Custom flat nose spider caps and center trim rings.
    Still looking for black or possibly white rolled and pleated seat covers and possibly door panels out of an older car. Don't really want to do new as I think it would look outta place (not planning on painting)
    Other than that were ready to hit the road

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  2. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

3. Chicster

Chicster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Missouri H.A.M.B.ers

4. JUSTIN PERSINGER

JUSTIN PERSINGER

5. catdad49

catdad49

Yes, Sir! I understand about the rolls n pleats, but I do like what's in there now. Care to share more? Thanks, Carp.

6. chargin03

chargin03

7. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Thanks Carp, I'm just looking for something a little more traditional hotrod looking. This DelRay interior thats in it now is really nice but might be for sale soon.

catdad49 likes this.