Spent the day working out bugs on the 54. There was a small coolant leak....turned out to be the lower hose. I had the shift linkage sort of jury-rigged so that I could drive it, but I spent some time today getting it working nicely and properly and if I do say so myself....it is sweet. I'm using a stock 54 Ford automatic steering column and shifter to shift the AOD. The way I've got it set up, it just shifts so soft and nice. It turned out way better than I hoped it would. The stock safety/park detent even works.....way cool. I'll grab some photos this week and post several of them. I also have a video that we made of the car's first drive under it's own power. I just need to download it off the phone and onto youtube.