Register now to get rid of these ads!

54 Floor Cross Brace?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SFO, Aug 19, 2014.

  1. SFO
    Joined: Feb 12, 2014
    Posts: 31

    from Novato, CA

    What's up guys, quick question. I bought my 54 a few months back, and when pulling the seats I noticed this sheetmetal piece that crosses the floor. Not really sure why it's there, maybe something with bracing for the hardtop chop? Looks scabbed in after the fact (and rusting). Thoughts? ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1408456505.356635.jpg

    Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!
  2. If I am not to far off base I am assuming that this is in the back seat area and it is a filler panel for the leading edge of the bottom of the seat. HRP

    I believe they are slightly different than the wagon but designed basically the same.


Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.