Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 54 dodge ragtop gasser chassis coming together

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bronco gasser, Jan 20, 2013.

1. bronco gasser

bronco gasser
    BANNED
    from GB WI

We got alot done this weekend all the rearend parts are painted bronco chassis almost complete roller. then on to the body, the rear floor pans and trunk pans are done, pulled the hemi out to start setting up for a stick. picked up all the parts for the stick need a tranny though.going back next weekend to find some more old mopar parts at an old yard and see what else we find .here some pics of progress and one pic of gasser chassis before paint. have a kool day

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  2. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

more pics please ---don't understand the rant in post #2 , but a sbc is always a good idea---your project sounds interesting---keep us posted

3. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

I agree for a chevy, I Disagree in a Dodge, even if it is a Bronco/Dodge. the frame I understand but a chebbie motor eeww. Thanks for keeping that Hemi in there! so many mopar guys can appreciate it. -Joel

4. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

he deleted his second post --if it was still there what i posted would make sense---that said-- any motor any car--- owners choice

5. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

Yup heard that one before they all say that until they take there car to a car show or someone asks them hey what you got in there?! followed by a cringe...then the owner wonders why they get such mixed reactions from people about there car... but no your right it is owners choice.;)

6. HRK-hotrods

HRK-hotrods

Nice progress on the Dodge. I have a 50' Coronet convertible project waiting it's turn. Rare cars.

I do have to make a suggestion. I have noticed that you combine the Bronco and Dodge pictures together which honestly is confusing as hell. Make a separate build thread for each one. Then instead of starting a new topic every time, just reply to your post to update it. Some people are thinking the gasser chassis is for the Dodge...

7. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

X 100 !!!!!!!

Ray

8. lawman

lawman

Nice work and keep posting !!

9. bronco gasser

bronco gasser
    BANNED
    from GB WI

I put them together because the bronco doesent fit the rules this site has. the year on the bronco is to new but all traditional for this site . Ill just stop the posting on the bronco.

10. bronco gasser

bronco gasser
    BANNED
    from GB WI

more pics of dodge .the door sill and rocker being set in place for final fit then on to rear quater to fit 59 imperial skirt.

11. bronco gasser

bronco gasser
    BANNED
    from GB WI

gasser chassis not in pics. wont send enty more not correct ride for this form acording to the socalled rules of years .

12. Blacktop Graffiti

Blacktop Graffiti

We've got a small block Chevy in my Dad's '41 Plymouth. It was free!!!