Register now to get rid of these ads!

54 chevy disc conversion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GBchev, Dec 3, 2009.

1. GBchev

GBchev
    1. 49-54 Chevy Cars

Hey guys I decided to stick with my stock frame but upgrade the brakes and lower her down. I want to use the fat man drop spindles and upgrade 2 discs does anyone out there make a disc brake conversion kit that works with the drop spindle uprights?

2. GBchev

GBchev
    1. 49-54 Chevy Cars

3. oilslinger53

oilslinger53
    from covina CA

4. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

you can get everything from fatman im a dealer and can help ya

5. 60 GASSER

60 GASSER

i used buffalo enterprises in wa. state he dropped my upr. machined my spindles for disc and adapted my master cyl. did good work but turnaround time was sketchy! baged my 52 about a year and a half ago i drive it every day no problems so far. SORRY MR GAMBINO . AND YOU PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER ME SAVING YOUR LIFE IN FRONT OF THE CONTINENTAL CLUB ON THURSDAY AT THE LAST ROUND UP YOU DAMN NEAR STAGGERED IN FRONT OF A CAR WHILE WALKING BEHIND A PARKED ONE! IT WAS MY PLEASURE!LOL.

6. ECIGUY

ECIGUY

GB, our disc brake conversion will work with your stock spindles and Fatman uprights, no modification required. It is a bolt on assembly using GM rotors and calipers. Complete kits come with NEW rotors, NEW calipers, bearings (SKF), seals (National or CRC), pads, bolts, brackets and inner bearing adapters. These are late model tapered roller bearings, not the original ball bearing style. Same kit we have been making since 1981. Basic kits are also available.

7. GBchev

GBchev
    1. 49-54 Chevy Cars