Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 54 chevy 210 where to go with it

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by immortal_kreation92, Apr 16, 2013.

1. immortal_kreation92

immortal_kreation92

so i recently got this 210 in a trade as is:D. had no motor or tranny pretty much a shell. the body has is pretty much done,top has been removed:( i prefer it with a top so i might have to check that out later on. well the other week i dropped in a 350 with a t400 tranny got new wiring running thru the whole car got everything wired up got it started:cool: so now im working on the rear end. it has a camaro rear end on it i believe, its what i was told, i put a couple blocks on it got it lower then it was but now i need to get the leaf spring mounts welded on it since the guy i got it from cut them off and then the front. any suggestions on what to do? im a starter so im not so familiar with welding but i am learning. im a mechanic so anything with the engine i got on lock. the rims will eventually be removed n replaced with fat white walls to give it that rat look:D. im undecided on either bagging it or just lowering it also if anyone has parts for this let me know im in need of a few trims, front windshield, n steering column... first pic is how it was when i got it second is the interior third before i dropped the engine in forth with the engine in thats how it sits n the last one after i put the blocks on the rear

Attached Files:

2. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Not a big fan or converts, but it looks like your off to a good start fo a cool ride

3. TULSA

TULSA
    from Tulsa

The wheels should be the first thing to go... Actually using the word Rat here should be the first change!!!