Register now to get rid of these ads!

54 Chevy 210, 2 door Interior kits?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WCRiot, Jul 21, 2009.

1. WCRiot

WCRiot

Guys,
    Are there any reupholstery kits to do an original restoration? I would like to try and find the original stich pattern and color but the material can be different. Except Velour, I hate that crap!

I called an interior shop and they are asking for alot of money to redo the entire car interior.

What are my options? I have everything from my interior but its needs to be redone.

2. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Try National Chevy Association or LeBaron Bonney. Google em.

3. Big Tony

Big Tony

4. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I think chevsofthe40s.com has interior kits ... though i don't have the latest catalog.

5. Lumpster

Lumpster

Give Chris @ onlineupholsteryandmore.com a call( 1-716-870-4406 ). He seems VERY resonable . I talked to him just yesterday and plan on gettin' some work done in the next month or two , just so my kids and random family & friends will shut the hell up with the "when are you gonna finish the INSIDE? " remarks.....

6. WCRiot

WCRiot

National Chevy is really expensive and not the factory material or even close and not even close to the factory stich pattern. From what they told me.

I emailed Lebaron Bonney

Emailed for now.

7. cretin

cretin

My dad was just telling me the other day he heard that chevs of the 40's was selling a complete interior kit.

8. WCRiot

WCRiot

Im waiting to her back from Chevs of the 40's

I talked to Chris today and he is a really nice guy. I'm waiting on one or two other price quotes but I am leaning towards doing business with him just because he was so cool. His prices are bitchin too!

9. WCRiot

WCRiot

I called and emailed and have had no response, which is pretty annoying.