Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. mrconcdid

mrconcdid
    from Florida

Nice flipper, beats working underneath it. Looking good!

2. Thanks ! It's really easy to move it around now too :cool:

3. This will be a cool projekt to follow. How much will you chopp it? Any other body modifications you are planing for it?

Way to go. It will be a rad ride when you have finished it.

4. DRAGULA54

DRAGULA54

Damn you got a nice start going keep up the good work man

5. Thank you very much , I will.

6. I'll probably not update this thread for like 2 weeks from now , because I'm going to Florida tomorrow night

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  7. J-Gilmoore

J-Gilmoore

8. Orn

Orn

Don’t forget to bring Big trunks when travelling to Florida, you never know maybe you find some car parts over there. Good luck! :cool:

9. Have a great trip, be safe and see you home soon!

Klaus

10. RI5KY

RI5KY

cool to see another young guy building cool cars. Im 17 and have been building my 1955 pontiac custom for over a year. Good luck with it.

Attached Files:

11. Your off to a great start! Some of the nicest customs are built in Sweden. Keep us updated!

12. Wow that's a great looking car, any build thread ? Really cool ! Thanks !
    Thank you very much , I will :)

13. RI5KY

RI5KY

14. The_Monster

The_Monster

Ri5KY, why not update the thread, or at least update your avatar pic! Show us the final outcome man! Too cool to not show it all finished

15. RI5KY

RI5KY

How do you change your avatar! This is were the car is at now. no updates yet.

16. bigbren

bigbren

16? wow man. I'm a late bloomer at 36! I wish I would have started then. Looks like a cool ride.

17. Welcome home... Have a nice time at A-Bombers and then get back in the Garage... We want updates.... I'll not be at the A-bombers, so I'll see you somewhere else!

Klaus

18. farmer12

farmer12

You're showing great progress, but we need more pics! Keep up the good work!

19. Thank you very much ! Update coming tomorrow !!

20. Finally got back to working on the chevy after a great trip to Florida. Getting it ready for the sand blaster , probably getting it sand blasted this week. Have to clean the body and floor panels first though.
    IMAG0566.jpg
    IMAG0567.jpg
    IMAG0569.jpg
    IMAG0570.jpg
    IMAG0572.jpg
    IMAG0573.jpg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  21. It doesn't look too bad! Are you gonna channel the sucker or just slam it? I Channeled my '53 2" and build the rockers 2" lower also. Makes a very low apperance!

22. Cool man ! Just slam it I guess, and maby bags :D

23. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Looks like you have pretty solid floor in your project,that'll save some time.
    Less welding,you know..
    Keep it up!

24. Yea the floors look pretty good , hope I don't have to work too much on them , Thanks !

25. Bags huh? So a nice big kick up in the rear...? I have caster wheels on my rear bumper so I don't drag. Now the only thing I drag is the rockers! Damn speed bumps!

26. You should just be able to see the casters on this pic!
    [​IMG]

27. RayMiller

RayMiller

Amen to that I don't even have a garage right now just an open car port:( but keep up the work man its coming along good! Can't wait to see it finished.

28. Thanks man ! It wil be done in a couple of years , haha :D

29. A couple of years!?! You'll be ready come spring! - Git 'er done!

Ray! come on, you don't need a garage in Tucson AZ! All you need is a way to get out of the sun and a big fan! It's a dry heat you know!

Klaus

30. Floors look pretty clean. Also congratulations on the new teeth. Keep us posted on all the other updates!