Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

'53 Olds steering wheel emblem

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Blownolds, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Blownolds

Blownolds
    from So Cal

City: Big Bear Lake

State: California
    Price: 10
    Here's a '53 Olds Ninety-Eight steering wheel emblem. Might fit other years/models? Dunno-- do your own homework on that.
    Actually, it's the whole thing but the ring busted off and so the ring isn't there. But the plastic emblem looks like a good candidate for restoring. Behind the plastic the whole background with the globe looks good, and the plastic part doesn't appear to have sun checks in it. There are some scratches and scuffs that need to be buffed out, but I think this emblem could probably be brought back to a very nice condition. The mounting hardware is also still on the back of the emblem.

I didn't see this emblem on Fusick's site. If they don't have it, maybe nobody does a repop. That leaves expensive NOS.
    Anybody want to try polishing the plastic out on this one, they can have it for $10 plus mail from California. Somebody ought to grab it!
    Prefer to mail only within the USA and Canada, as I can use Flat Rate Priority Mail without the hassle of overseas rates and forms.

If interested in purchasing, please e-mail me direct at [email protected]