Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

53 Ford Country Squire

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by johnc451, May 13, 2022.

1. johnc451

johnc451

City: Rhinebeck

State: New York
    Price: $5500
    FALL PRICE REDUCTION----$5500---LETS TALK

Not a "barn find" just a stalled project. Restoration was started, vehicle taken apart, the woody trim redone, bodywork started, and illness struck. So it sat for about 10 years in a garage and some parts walked away????? One bumper, outside door handles and maybe some other small items you would probably replace anyway. The engine turns over, It is Automatic and under the hood looks like it was never taken apart. It is a very worthwhile project. It belongs to my friend John who has it in clean, dry, indoor storage and has sorted out the parts. John can give you more information as he has had it on a lift for a thorough look. He will give a straight answer to any questions you have. Call him at 845-876-8697. I will gladly answer questions by PM but there will be a delay for me to get hold of him. That is a Textable number if you prefer that. As you can see in the photos parts are stacked inside. If you want a specific photo ask ME and send ME an email. If there is something you do not see ask HIM and HE JM 4.jpg jm1.jpeg JM8.jpg JM 7.jpg JM 6.jpg JM 3.jpeg JM 2.jpeg Resized_20220427_110912 JM 9.jpeg will look. This has not been widely advertised until now, so we are starting with HAMB and Ford barn. John has a flatbed tow truck and can assist with loading or transport or storage. He might be open to a partial trade-you will enjoy the phone call. Thank you.
    John(also!)--my email : [email protected]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
    tr_rodder likes this.
  2. johnc451

johnc451

PRICE REDUCTION $5000 Found more chrome

3. johnc451

johnc451