Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

53 ford convertible sunliner

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by fatty mcguire, Dec 9, 2019.

1. fatty mcguire

fatty mcguire

City: forked river

State: New Jersey
    Price: 20k n 13k
    I decided to list my 53 kustom becuase Id rather not cut this car up so I bought another one(red) which i plan to chop and packard lights etc on. The green 53 is a great although it is not perfect, has a flathead v8 and a 3 speed on the column, cruises 75 no problem I plan on driving to texas this spring if I still own it altough the clutch is worn. All the gauges work except the speedo. The car is nosed,decked,shaved, dodge grill with olds tail lights, with a gorgeous 2 tone tuck n roll upholstery. The car is very solid had a lot of undercoating under it which protected it, The paint is older but shines real nice but does have the usual minor scratches etc from driving. I really do love this car not too many people had their hands on it still the org 6volt system and its not all hacked up like most cars today. With winter i here I would sell my red one if someone wants something a little cheaper and finish their way and ill turn this good car to a great car. 973 508 2560 any moe questions
    IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0264.JPG IMG_0262.JPG IMG_0706.JPG IMG_E0536.JPG

Shanemade, Jeff Pandora and catdad49 like this.
  2. fatty mcguire

fatty mcguire