Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

53-54 Corvette Intake Manifolds, 53-54 Corvette Exhaust Manifold, and Vintage Chevy 235 Speed Parts

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by EmperorOfWestVirginia, Mar 17, 2022.

1. City: Windsor

State: Colorado
    Price: Varies
    Cleaning out the shop... That being said I have some very rare and hard to find parts that would like to give fellow members a chance at before listing them on an alternate platform.

All parts are located in Windsor, Colorado. I would prefer cash and local pickup however I know that’s not possible for everyone. I am willing to ship however, shipping will be at the buyer’s expense and some items most likely involve some sort of crating. I will work with any buyer interested in shipping to find the most economical way to ship. I am also willing to ship internationally.

The amount of pictures able to be posted is limited. I am well aware more pictures will be needed. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more pictures or detailed pictures. Parts can also be viewed in person, please contact me to set that up if needed.

1954 Chevy BelAir 235ci Inline 6 ***SOLD***
    • Rebuilt by Burtonsville Machine Shop two years ago. Never installed after the rebuild. Comes with most everything needed to install in a 1954 Chevy. Included is also the 3 speed trans that was behind it originally.
    IMG_0211.jpg

1953-1954 C1 Corvette Intake Manifold with Carter YH Carbs ($2000)
    • Older restoration carbs most likely needs a rebuild again.
    IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg

1953-1954 C1 Corvette Intake and Exhaust Manifold with Carter YH Carbs ($4,000)

• Butterfly on the exhaust manifold turns freely. Carbs will need a rebuild. Intake manifold has an older repair that could be cleaned up nicely.
    IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg

Original Boettger Air Cleaners ***SOLD***
    • Really nice honest originals, not reproductions.
    IMG_0181.jpg IMG_0182.jpg

Chevy 235ci McGurk Valve Cover ***SOLD***
    IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg

Chevy 235ci McGurk 2x1 Intake Manifold with Carbs ***SOLD***

• Carbs will need rebuilt.
    IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg

Original 1954 Chevy BelAir Radiator ($400)

• Original radiator has been re-cored and restored with an original style core. Unused since restoration.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  2. BTT

Post has been updated

Erik Duran likes this.

3. BTT Updated SOLD items