Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

53' 3100 Sold!Sold!Sold!.Wagon trade preferred.. Bumper car available too..

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by intuitive iron, Feb 21, 2018.

1. intuitive iron

intuitive iron

City: Indpls

State: Indiana
    Price: 13,000 / T
    [GALLERY=[/GALLERY]53' 3100 with a fresh 235 with about 100 miles. Rebuilt by a local shop with an awesome reputation ( Have paperwork). Ring and pinion kit from Ecklers installed. New modern wiring harness installed along with new Dolphin guages. I added a killer Bel air third brake light and new LED tail lights. Dropped axle from Sid's Nostalgia along with rebuilt spindles by Sid. I added a firewall booster kit and disc brakes up front. The rear brakes are stock and rebuilt. New brake lines front to back. I did a Small C notch in frame and added air shocks so I could adjust my rear end height. You can ride with a low stance and not be banging on the frame. Want a little rake, add some air... Wanna cruise flat, dump a little air. I planned on pulling a small camper and thought this would give me some versatility. New mustang gas tank under bed with venting. All new glass and seals including both vent windows. New cooker bias-look pie-crust style ( radials ) on new rims with new caps. New exhaust.... Custom wood bed being installed right now with a stainless fuel trap door. It needs a few small things but it's pretty cool. Heater core leaked so I bypassed it'll need sorted out. It needs a parking brake and an antenna. I bought an antenna but it didn't fit properly so that'll need to be sorted out.... I also have a self contained rechargeable electric bumper car..Its a show stopper at car shows and fits nicely in the bed. See the video on you tube. Search: "Bumper Car Madness" by Clyde Pennington.....The bumper car can be bought with the truck or factored into a trade. Bumper car out right $2500, or buy it with truck for $15k... I'm in the market for a station wagon for the family. So I'd be willing to trade or trade up.... I'll get better pics later, I'm just trying to plant the seed. More pics to come...Thanks.. Clyde 317-289-8269

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  2. intuitive iron

intuitive iron

More pics

Attached Files:

3. intuitive iron

intuitive iron

Sold! Sold! Sold!