Register now to get rid of these ads!

52 Rad custom Lincoln "The Pearl"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Doorly, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Doorly

Doorly

Does anyone have old pictures of Tony Bruskivage's creation 52 Lincoln convertible. "The Pearl" I owed this car few years back and heard it was in a few old Custom car magazines and early 60s shows. I wrote a thread yesterday on how I bought it, but no responces. I gues it was too wordy. Pictured is how it looked when I had it in the rough. Anybody know where it is now? Last I seen it was in Broomall ,PA
    Tom D.

Attached Files:

2. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

i think i saw that car at lead east in jersey back in september,,,,its white now and was for sale,,

3. Rikster

Rikster

Old Photo's in one of the Annuals

[​IMG]

And this is how it looks now... Luke from KI took these photos below. Perhaps he can tell you more about it, send him a MP here

(it has seen better days... I like your version much better)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  4. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

Hmmmm a face only a mother could love....

5. Doorly

Doorly

Thank you very much Rikster for the old pics of the Lincoln. That must have been the 1st version of it with the Buick ports on the side scoops. They added side fins to the rear later. I've seen later pics with other changes like a rear landau roof and a glitter white paint job. The grill was different when I had it. It was like a 58 thunderbird mesh in the mouth. I'll get in touch with Luke. Anyone else with pictures ,Post'em.
    Thanks

6. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

Gee. I used to like those cars. Maybe in a while this will pass and I can like them again

7. chevyshack

chevyshack

How come the front of that car reminds me of Hellboy?