Register now to get rid of these ads!

52 ford...first timer...818 valley

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by elrobo818, Dec 17, 2008.

1. elrobo818

elrobo818

so... im 21... i've had my 52 ford customline for about 6 months now... its all original... looks like it's been sittin in someones garage for years. its a 4 door (and? dont really know why guys make a big deal about that... in my opinion a classic is a classic no matter how many doors its got) straight 6, three on the tree...

its actually my first car EVER.

dont have any experience with cars whatsoever...

i've always been into the kustom and hotrod "scene" or lifestyle or whatever you want to call it...

so i figured the best way to get started is to just buy a ride and jump straight into it...

its kinda frustrating tho when you dont really know what to do... but im definately willing to learn ANYTHING i can...

anyway i was hoping to see if there are any locals out here in the san fernando valley that wouldnt mind having a kid around to learn new tricks of the trade...

im open to all help and advice i can get... open to all comments and criticism... so whatcha got for me!

2. Hey, who cares how many doors it has, or cylinders under the hood! A cool car is a cool car! Have fun with your first adventure, and welcome the the HAMB!:cool:

3. JLasvegas

JLasvegas
    from Skin city

where are you at in the Valley?

4. Grezy Matt

Grezy Matt
    from Sweden

cool ride, you will get tons of info on this site. Does she run???

5. HotRod33

HotRod33

Welcome to the hamb, cool ride.......