When I did my chop I was lurking this web site well before I made the first cut. The thread on my own chop will hopefully help someone who is also attempting it for the first time. This was my FIRST chop, and I cant even begin to take all the credit. I had help from this website and most of all from my buddy Jake. I hope one picture on here can at least help somebody out there. Here are the first few. This is the car before it was chopped. I removed all the glass and the interior. We sprayed dye around the rear window opening and scribed a line around it a few inches from the opening. The chop is 4" in front and 5" in back. You can see where we marked the B pillar and the A as well. The A's must be measured on a vertical plane, not the rake of the pillar. We braced the inside with some scrap tubing and made the first cut on the door tops.