Register now to get rid of these ads!

52-54 ford 2dr wagaon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AV8Paul, Oct 2, 2003.

1. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

One of my friends is buying a 52 ford mainline wagon. Has anyone on the board rodded one? Does anyone have any pictures? I would like to see what can be done with a car like this. Thanks .

2. I saw this one for sale on E-bay a few months ago....have no idea what it sold for.

Attached Files:

3. Here is a picture of the 54 2-door wagon after being drug out of the barn!!!HRP

Attached Files:

4. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

HRP,
    Is that your wagon? Did you restore or rod or what? Looks pretty solid. Not much time on salted roads.
    Paul

5. What i saw in Piegon Forge,Tenn.

Attached Files:

6. InPrimer

InPrimer

here's a 54 coutesy of Carnut.com

7. Yeah,Paul,,,the wagon was purchased in 1954 by my wifes grandmother for her flower shop deliverys,,,,,,around 65 or 66 she gave it to my wifes dad and he drive it until the 1974,,,,,,,,,,,he gave it to my wife,and it sat in our barn for 20 odd years until this year when i pulled it out and started to work on it....it will be her daily driver,although ,i have not made a whole lot of progress this summer but the weather is cooling off and the days are getting shorter ,,,,

And i won't be able to go out and play with the roadster as much as i have been,,,,,,,so maybe work can be accomplished this winter,,,,,,,,,,

The body is in good shape,,the floors need the most work,,,,,,,,and here in the south we don't see a lot of salt,,,the roads get a nice coating of sand in icy weather.

One more picture of the red 54,,,,this thing is NICE!!!! HRP

Attached Files:

8. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

not a 52 but cool,

9. Wowcars

Wowcars

Again, mine....

10. Wowcars

Wowcars

Yeah, this one....

Attached Files:

11. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

Thanks to all who posted these pictures. They will give my friend some incentive to make a real cruiser out of that wagon.

12. bigfive

bigfive
    from south L.A.

i just picked up a 55 country sedan, but its a 4 door.
    lots of plans... low, suede, shaved, nose, deck, whites, rolls, and lots of rust to kill.