Register now to get rid of these ads!

51 mopar window garnish pics needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jcs64, Feb 24, 2013.

1. jcs64

jcs64

Any help would be great!

My 51 cranbrook has been apart for too long and I cant remember how the joints went together on the windshield garnish. I looked for pics but none where of the areas I needed:-(
    Id love some pics of the bottom corners (where the side pcs meet the bottom ones)
    And the top and bottom of the divider bar (that the rear view mirror bolts to) , (theres that cast pointed pc that I think goes on the bottom, but no matter if I point it up or down, it just don't look right.

Thanks, Jeff

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  2. are you referring to the garnish moulding inside or the stainless trim outside?

3. jcs64

jcs64

garnish moulding inside. thanks

4. Mopar Jack

Mopar Jack

I dont know if this will help,but here are pictures of 1949 Dodge Wayfarer garnish moldings...

Attached Files:

5. jcs64

jcs64

thanks for those pics but Im looking for the mouldings on the inside of the windshield and along the top of the dash.

jeff

6. jcs64

jcs64

come on guys, some ones got to be able to snap a couple pics for me. Id do it for you :)

Heres another pc that Ive recently unboxed that I dont remember were it came from. Any help on this ? (about 12 inches long)
    I almost want to say it was in the windshield pillar area but im not really sure.
    [​IMG]

Looking around the winshield pillar area, I cant even find the screw holes that the sides of the garnish moulding would line up w/. There should be 2 on each side, where'd they go, LOL!

jeff

7. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

My 51 Canadian Dodge Regent which is really a Plymouth from the cowl back might be the same.

It's all together which is what I think you want, I'll try to get you some pictures by the end of the week if that would help.

Didn't see this thread until you posted in the other one.

8. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

Okay, here are some pics. Hope this is what you are looking for. Click on pics to enlarge.

Attached Files:

9. jcs64

jcs64

Your the Best, that is exactly what I was looking for.
    Thanks for stepping up w/ the help, have a drink on me tonight!

bummer news is what I was thinking, Im missing a few pcs :-(

Jeff

10. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

No problem, glad to help.

11. jcs64

jcs64

[​IMG]Anyone have any of these pcs on a parts car?
    I could use (if the price is right) one of the top center pcs . The chevron looking pc above the rear view mirror