Register now to get rid of these ads!

50's-60's parts cars in Brick,NJ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NYfatboy, Mar 29, 2007.

1. NYfatboy

NYfatboy

Today I came across a yard with some stuff for sale,and spied a 55 Ford sedan behind some stuff.Asked the nice lady if she had any more,so she went and got her husband.Nice old guy of 78,has all his wits .Showed me around.He's got a 53 ford sedan delivery,a 64 ford 2 door with maybe 30k; 59 ford(9" rear),64 ford wagon,a pair of 62 fords(ones a ragtop),64 fords,wagons,lots of early 50's ford trucks(F-1 up to f-8's),a Hillman minx conv;a 40 Olds chassis with a straight 8(still has the grille and hood covering engine),Flathead ford v-8 engines,axles,etc.V-8 Boat engines piled on the ground,early 50's caddy coupe,54 Mercs,etc.Lots of stuff!
    Of course I didnt have a camera!
    Point is,he has been scrapping lots of junk,knows what stuff is worth,but would like to see some of this stuff get saved! Thing is,as he puts it,"It rains salt over here!" (Jersey shore)So most is badly rusted.

I had no problem talking to the man,but be respectful! Hes not dumb!I figure I'll let you guys know his name and number because I'd like to see it saved ,too.
    Be aware,most is only good for parts,but the cars are mostly complete,even the ragtops.
    He said if I knew anyone into cars to let them know,so,I'm posting this for him.He's located in Brick,NJ.
    His name is William Chandler,and his # is (732)477-4117
    Have fun ,guys!

2. indyjps

indyjps

nice hook up for east coasters.