Register now to get rid of these ads!

50 Merc. customs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 51 MERC-CT, Dec 13, 2005.

1. 51 MERC-CT

51 MERC-CT

Speaking of cars being destroyed on TV. Does anyone have any insite as to how many 50 Merc. customs were destroyed while making the movie 'COBRA'? :confused:

2. There was an article in one of the mags awhile back highlighting the Cobra Mercs. I think there were 5 or so of them built. One for glamour shots, one that made the jump outta the building, one for the chase scene, and so on.

3. i remember more then a few years back there was a "merc for the movie cobra" for sale in a local paper for 2500 i think it was............it must have been the one after the boat crash :eek:

4. somebody sold one on ebay last year. it was the one that spun around backwards while he was being chased and he was shooting out the window. then saw one getting restored in a magazine awhile back. i think they built 5 or 6 in a couple of weeks time or so. the guy that built them never got payed for them.

5. old beet

old beet

I had the inside window frames from 4 of them. Before I had a Merc. Sold them all for $25 at a swap meet..............OLDBEET

6. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

7. 51 MERC-CT

51 MERC-CT