Register now to get rid of these ads!

50 Ford Tudor Flathead (sold)

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by rainwolf, Feb 11, 2016.

1. City: Victoria BC

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 10000
    My last project as my due date has come and gone:
    She's mostly rust free but surface only if any, 1950 Ford Tudor with the perfect old school 8BA hooked to a World class T5 5 speed twisting a Maverick reared for effortless 70 mph cruising.
    Frame off at one point, stock body with great chrome, front bumper and right trim freshly rechromed.
    Lowered by dropped spindles with disc front brakes and upgraded idler and arms and tie rods geometry so it drives as good as it's going to get. Brakes are new with new dual master cylinder kit with linkage kit and blocked drum rear with all the right pieces including brake balancer.
    Highlight is the designed to drive anywhere 8BA with all necessary machining and fitting by the flathead master, Lukes Machine shop:
    Scat crank, Scat rods and oversized pistons. Ported and relieved. Edlebrock heads that have been converted to in block studs for optimal sealing and NO leaks, Offenhauser intake, new Super97's, great linkage and pressure regulator, electric 4 lb. fuel pump, new fuel lines, 1 wire alternator, FULL MSD ignition (can be used fore arc welding in a pinch LOL) , Pertronix wires, headers, super starter, SS big valves, Isky Maxi 3/4 race cam, adjustable lifters with drilled adjustment points. all bills to prove work.
    Aluminum thick radiator with top of the line electric fan with adjustable temp settings with proper relay. Engine hardly triggers the fan even idling for a long time.
    Painless wiring kit. 2 head temperature, oil pressure, fuel and voltmeter gauges.
    Headers to properly done with glass pack duals for that flatty sound.
    New flywheel and clutch. World Class T5 transmission with the shifter in the right place.
    Wide radial whites look right and the spun flat caps are just what I had in the shop not my final choice.
    Maybe 40 miles on the build, so its new not even broken in.
    Needs interior, seats all there and headliner. Flat black primer. Choose your color. Finish wiring.
    Drives great as is but the body quality makes this perfect for leaving stock or chopping.
    As mentioned this is my last build, time and tide wait for no man.
    I am open to interesting older trades, and as this is for HAMBsters I don't expect any HD's or furrin junk so if you feel inclined to to just save your self some time and don't.
    Hard to do this but there you go, engine build is worth more than the price.
    Clear title, was a dry belt car originally so easy to import back to USA or Europe as located right on the border.
    PM or text or call two five oh nine two oh nine six one nine for more info, video and pics.

Attached Files: