Register now to get rid of these ads!

50 Chevy pics, and a ? about 94 Carbs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Leadsled51, May 18, 2004.

1. Leadsled51

Leadsled51

Here are some shots of my almost ready to start 50 Chev. A question though.......do you need some kind of spacer to put under the 94's when putting them on a small block chev? Or do I have the wrong throttle linkage on them? It seems that unless you have a spacer or grind on the intake manifold, you can only move the throttle about a quarter of the way. How did you solve this? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

3. hotrod54chevy

hotrod54chevy
    from Ohio

your chevy is lookin SWEET..!what kinda engine is that you got there?why'd ya take off the access plate?dont know if you already have looked into it,but there's a firewall mount master cylinder kit that'll fit rite in there from walton fabrication..i'm thinkin about gettin one for my 54.later!
    Creepy

4. Leadsled51

Leadsled51

Its a 283 out of a 59 Chevy. The access plate is off for just that reason....access! I mounted my master cylinder under the floor, just wanted to keep the firewall cleaner.