Register now to get rid of these ads!

5 carb mcgurk intake

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skanktank52, Jul 18, 2012.

1. skanktank52

skanktank52

i was curious about a part i have acquired i have a mcgurk intake that holds 5 carbs it is for a 302 gmc straight six can anybody out there tell me what its worth and maybe what kind of carbs will fit on it thanks in advance

2. carbking

carbking

Reproduction are either currently available or have been available. What carbs will fit depend on how the flanges are drilled:

Jon.

3. Worth what you and someone else is willing to pay, If it was me I would try to find someone who would use it!! if they were going to use it for wall decoration they wouldn't have enough money to buy it.......JMHO

4. titus

titus

pics would go along way. i bought a bare howard 5x2 intake for 302 gmc this spring, ive seen guys asking 1k but they dont sell for that, i figure a bare intake is work around 3-500, also depending on condition and what carbs it takes, is it 5x2 or 5x1?

JEFF

Attached Files:

5. mpschunks

mpschunks

Saw your old post re Howard intake. If you are interested in selling let me know.