Register now to get rid of these ads!

49 Pontiac / 47 Chevy Pickup ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crafty, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Crafty

Crafty
    from UK

2. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

The Ute is real, they only made 'em in Australia. Personally, I'm greatful, otherwise we'd see more of them here.

The Poncho straight-eight is an awesome looking mill. Looks like you could set it for dinner! I'd love to use a flathead straight eight in a '29 roadster (with suitably lengthened frame, of course...)

3. LIMEY

LIMEY

That Chevy truck has been in the trader for weeks, he had something like £6,500 on it.... [​IMG]
    be interesting to see what ebay does for it!

4. DollarForDollar hass a be-u-tee-ful straight 8 in her Pontiac...maybe she'll post a pic of it.

5. Crafty

Crafty
    from UK

yeah hes had it up on ebay for 6500, then 5500, then 4500 now 3500.. (GBP that is, 6500 = $10k US ) no-one has bid on it that I have seen. Its kinda good looking and a bit ugly at the same time. I think it needs the back of the cab to be taken off shear at the end of the bed, it looks like a car with a bed.

I think the poncho could make a neat rod, wonder what the reserve is..

6. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

found a 2 door fast back yesterday out in the trees with that massive 8 cylender stuck betweent he fenders.

lol we should start a new car club--sorta like the rockstar/torqu wrench thing. but have it be all 30s hot rods with massive inline 8s in them lol

orrrr not

lol anyways cool looking motors