Register now to get rid of these ads!

49 Chevrolet Windshield Measurement

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tinys Used Casket Salvage, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Hello everyone, was wondering if someone could help me out, perhaps even tonite or as soon as ya can... i need the measurements for a 49 chevrolet from floorpan (around where the driver sits) to the roof right above it, and the windshield (just the glass) all stock measurements please, thanks!!

stay kool :cool:

2. 302GMC

302GMC
    from Idaho

1949 Chevs used 3 windshields - what body style do you have ?

3. it's a fleetline de luxe tudor, i would measure it myself but it's in a different state right now and the guy who's house it's at said he'd chop it for me to save the trouble since i work so much, but he wanted to know how much i wanted off but he's on vacation right now and cant get me the measurements lol it's a mucked up mess

4. 49 Fastback

49 Fastback
    from Ohio

I have a 2 door fleetline. What exactly do you want measured? From the floor to the roof, and the floor to the top of the windshield? PM me and I'll measure it when I get home tonight.

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

I'll measure the one I have within an hour. I've got the glass out of it so that is easy to do.

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

Ok, floorpan to center roof bow is 47 1/2 top of tunnel to domelight is 44. The windsheild is frozen in ice, I'll get that mearurement later. The Fleetline is a very tough body to chop, more time will be spent with the quarter panels than the top. If it comes out wrong this rear clip is available, need to fund the '32 Vicky.:)

Attached Files: