Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 49-54 Chevy.... Need Help Identifying a Part

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by shilde6, May 16, 2017.

  1. Need help identifying a part on my 49 Fleetline. It's a brace on the frame under the front floor, its rusted out and I would like to replace it.

    Thanks guys I just made a new one.
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. miller
    Joined: Aug 5, 2006
    Posts: 474

    from New Jersey

    I don't know the name of the part but that is what the body bolts to....miller
  3. squirrel
    Joined: Sep 23, 2004
    Posts: 44,368


  4. front outboard body mount? just weld it up or make another one.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

  5. dan31
    Joined: Jul 3, 2011
    Posts: 1,013


    Not sure of the name but look up ems auto body panels . If anyone has it ,its them.
  6. Thanks guys I made a new one
  7. gimpyshotrods
    Joined: May 20, 2009
    Posts: 16,505


    Is part in question is part of the frame.
  8. Atwater Mike
    Joined: May 31, 2002
    Posts: 9,855

    Atwater Mike

    He made a new one. 'Yeah. He did.' (last one was my neighbor)
  9. Not sure what that's supposed to mean?

    Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.