Register now to get rid of these ads!

49-51 Merc Fiberglass skirts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HelmuthBrothers, Feb 5, 2010.

1. HelmuthBrothers

HelmuthBrothers
    from New Jersey

Mercuryland sells fiberglass skirts for 49-51 mercs. Havent had much luck finding a pair of metal skirts that are in decent shape. Has anyone ever dealt with the mercuryland skirts before? They sell for 220 which isnt bad just arent sure how they fit...actually in general, how does mercurylands fiberglass parts fit anyways?

2. Mine are glass. Don't know who they are made by but they fit pretty good. But I plan on changing them out for some metal ones someday. Send a PM to slddnmatt and ask him about Mercuryland. He might have some info.

3. Do they have a website of something? Gene Winfield sells some and so does night prowlers.

4. oldguy83

oldguy83
    from So. Cal

order them from gene winfield,,,he makes quality

5. HelmuthBrothers

HelmuthBrothers
    from New Jersey

mercuryland does have a website, mercuryland.com. i ordered the catalog and they have prices in there. I have to look into winfield's prices ive never looked before. if anyone has pictures of fiberglass skirts on there cars, preferably close up pics, post em up

6. I've ordered a few things from Mercuryland, but as of late I have inquired about some parts but never received a reply. I know you can find the fiberglass skirts on ebay for about 220.00. I would hold out for some steel skirts. I got mine on ebay for 350.00. If you are ok with 49 or 50 skirts you can get good steel ones for a couple hundred.