Register now to get rid of these ads!

48 Chev Fleetmaster vs Stylemaster difference

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by upspirate, Sep 9, 2013.

1. upspirate

upspirate

I've been reading the thread on the 48 4 dr Fleetmaster,and am also looking at buying a 48 Fleetmaster coupe.

Got to wondering what the difference is between Fleetmaster and Stylemaster.....trim levels? and which is higher?

2. kustomclassics

kustomclassics

The stylemaster is the base model it had less chrome .

3. Daddy_O

Daddy_O

Google is your friend......

Fleetline was the top series.Had the three stainless steel mouldings on side of each fender.2 door was the lower roofed fast back model.4 door had no rear quarter windows ,slightly shorter roof line and longer trunk.Both had a better interior trim (brown broad cloth).
    Stylemaster was the bottom line, Fleetmaster the mid line.They used the same sedan and coupe bodies.Fleetmaster had chrome trim around the windows...Stylemaster had black rubber around front and rear windows.Had no clock,arm rests, horn ring.lighter. or ash tray but they were available as accessories.4 doors had 7 windows.Value of models.For closed cars Fleetline has the greater value.Station wagon and convertible in the Fleetmaster has greatest value.Sedans in Fleetmaster and Stylemaster the least value.

4. upspirate

upspirate

Thanks for the replies,

I Googled photos yesterday, but both categorys had some of the same cars pictured.

I did it right before work and didn't have time to search further.

Thanks again

This is a pic of the one I'm thinking of buying:

Attached Files:

Register now to get rid of these ads!