Register now to get rid of these ads!

48 Buick update / Thanks Janne

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by palosfv3, Feb 17, 2007.

1. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

sooooo damn cool

2. Sorry I didnt respond the other day. Janne was right . Finished the Facel this summer. I've been spending to much time on the LS1 Datsun 260z . The good news is its set to leave the shop next week. I guess cash customers get preference to personal projects. "Ina Mae " is waiting in the wings but the research is still in progress. Looks like the Buick will be back in the work flow next week. Will keep you posted when things start too get going.

You can click on the picasa link to see what I've been up to.

3. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

Get in touch with BILL HINES he has built a dozen of these over the years

4. thecrazed(k)666

thecrazed(k)666

was searching and came across this thread...WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THE BUICK??

5. The Buick was recently sold to a man in Des Moine and it is his plan to complete the build as originally planned. He has the experience and facilities to complete the work. I sold the shop late last year and had to prioritize projects . Sadly the Buick would have sat for a significant time if this step wasn't taken . Will keep progress posted as I get it.

6. 50Fraud

50Fraud

Sorry to hear that the project has changed hands, but I'm glad that it's going to be completed as planned. Please DO stay in touch and let us see the project as it progresses.