Register now to get rid of these ads!

47 Plymouth Conversion stuff?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustchops, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Anyone know who carries stuff for engine and brake adaptors, or anything cool for the mopar...thanks

2. moparrodder

moparrodder

try PLYDO at Rt.1,box277-B Delbarton,WV. 25670. They have a disc brake adaptor kit for your Plymouth plus a bunch of other parts, even a few performance parts for that flat head six. their phone #(304)475 3245 Their catalog is 5 bucks. Andy Bernbaum Auto @ www.oldmoparts.com is another place to check out. Hope this helps. Bill

3. Spooky

Spooky

Holy Crap Man! Whatcha got now?? [​IMG]

4. 47 plymouth business coupe the one from the april swap, light blu louvered hood, low wide whites, new duells. very cool for about ten minutes. then the brakes went out on the way to fix the brakes the moter blew. Just another day in paradise. Did my guy fix you up with the stuff you needed.?

5. Spooky

Spooky

Haven't had a chance to call him yet. I am working on some parts I found recently in a field. Where is this fellow outa? What part of town?
    BTW, found a Model A cowl and brought it home recently.

In regards to yer Plymouth, sounds like a sweet project. Also sounds like you have the same gremlin infestation I have in my Econoline. [​IMG]

6. Hey Spook shoot me an email if you want a 64 t-bird back seat its been narrowed for a 34 sedan i was doing. upolstery is still good green might be REALY BOSS in your new bucket.

7. The dude is towards estacada, way out ya know. I got a couple of polished 14 inch Hustlers in ford pattern if you are looking for wheels. They belong top a friend of mine he want 150.$