Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

47 Ford Tudor for Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by klawockvet, Nov 17, 2016.

1. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Kanab Utah

State: Utah
    Price: SOLD
    This is an older restoration that I have owned for almost 7 years. I bought the car to have a driver while I worked on my 40. I have driven the car several thousand miles with no issues. The distributor was rebuilt by Bubba. Ken in CT rebuilt the carb and fuel pump. I installed a carb insulator, an electric wiper motor and have rebuilt the radio and the clock. The only modifications, from stock were to add radial tires, chrome rims and dual exhaust. The car presently has chrome wheels and radials but they will be replaced with the original ww tires and wheels that were on it when I bought it a few years back. There is no rust on the car or and evidence of rust or damage at any time. I drive the car at least once a week and often more frequently then that. I would not hesitate to drive it across the country. The Lebaron Bonney interior is perfect. The maroon paint is acceptable for a driver, but not perfect. The chrome is all good and the car presents very well. This is a great family car that you can be proud to drive and show at local shows but is not a trailer queen.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  2. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

3. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Available as a good running original car or as a roller for a reduced price.

5. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Partial trade plus cash possible.

6. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This is a nice car. Somebody must need it. You can't restore one for what I'm asking.

7. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This is a nice car that can dependably be used for a daily driver. Fly in and drive it home. Delivery in western US possible for gas money.

8. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Willing to trade up or down for 55 or earlier Ford PU or late 55 to 57 Chev PU.

9. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm open for all options, I would even sell as a roller with no engine or trade the flathead and manual trans for the 302 and AOD I took out of my 40. Willing to trade up or down depending on what you have. I really need a HAMB friendly Ford PU. Somebody recently said they couldn't believe it hasn't sold. I cant either as its a great daily driver.

flyin-t and Baron like this.
  10. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

11. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Car spent the winter in the garage. I got back to town yesterday and fired it up with no issues. With my avitar and 40 in the garage I no longer have a place for the car and hate to see it sit outside.

12. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

13. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Still for sale. Lots of people say they are interested but nothing but low ball offers. I really need the space and am willing to take below the Hagerty price guide. This is a nice car ready to drive anywhere. Still looks the same as the pictures originally loaded. Just had it detailed. Its ready to go for summer cruising.

14. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

15. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

16. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Back to the top

Toyjunky likes this.
  17. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4/15/2020 Car is still for sale. I have repaired the windshield wipers and have installed the radio. Radio was rebuilt but I believe the polarity is wrong and it is still not working. I have another rebuilt radio that goes with it. I have lowered the price to 10,500. I have not seen another 46-48 in this condition for anywhere near this price. Come look and drive it home.

18. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Its a nice driver and needs a new home.

19. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's finally found a new home. Thanks to JohnnyWalker90 and the HAMB