Register now to get rid of these ads!

'47 Ford Deluxe Coupe/ front end damaged

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by BigO, Aug 4, 2021.

1. City: Winston Salem

State: North Carolina
    Price: $6800 or O
    OK folks, back in February I hit a patch of Black Ice ( I hate that S#%T) and slid into a phone pole and it hit to the left of the engine, it hasn't leaked any fluids so thats a good thing. I'm 61 and no longer have a shop plus I have cancer so funds are thin thats why I'm having to sell it. It has a Chevy 350, auto and independent front end and I drove it everyday for about 4 years with no problems. The rest of the car is original with no rust. The hood works like normal and lines up like its supposed to, and from the firewall back it is just like it was,, the doors line up and open and shut like they should. And the windows are not damaged, but my chest bent the steering wheel (that hurt) . So if your interested. See pics. Please ask questions if you need to, i'll be happy to answer. Will consider trades for HAMB friendly drivers, sorry but no projects, I'm being honest and expect you to do the same. I have stage 4 cancer and it needs to go ,many new pics, pm me for what you need to see.. Michael

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    gary macdonald likes this.