Register now to get rid of these ads!

47 dodge rocker panels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bbc 1957 gasser, Oct 22, 2010.

1. bbc 1957 gasser

bbc 1957 gasser

doe's anyone offer rocker panels for this car ? its a 2 door if not ill have to make them .was hoping to save time and just buy some .thanks dice.

2. LowFat48

LowFat48

3. bbc 1957 gasser

bbc 1957 gasser

4. octane

octane
    from Virginia

When I needed rockers for my '40, Plymouth Doctor told me they needed to be made and it would take three weeks. I called back in three weeks, and a month after that, and a month after that and they never got around to making them. I ended up getting a pair from these guys: http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/classic2currentfabrication/

They're just spot welded and need to be finished, but the hard to make bends are there. Seams need to be finished and they need to be trimmed, but for the money it saved me a ton of time.

5. pugs

pugs
    from Hamburg Pa

i had mine made at a local shop, all one piece from cowl to rear wheelwell and an inner piece for extra strength

SANY0878.JPG

SANY0882.JPG

SANY0889.JPG

SANY0892.JPG

6. I also had ones done by a local shop, inner and outer, for a 48, and mig welded them together myself. They were much cheaper than going with bought ones, plus where I live shipping is a killer.

7. casper50

casper50
    from alaska

copper top I don't suppose you have dimensions and or drawings?

8. You might check with member rustyfords he has a huge inventory of nos sheet metal for all kinds of cars. HRP