so a while back I picked this up. wasn't going to do a whole lot to it just kinda make it streetable. well i got carried away. pulled the wooden floor out and cut the front of the floor out. I am body dropping it 6 inches basically because the bottom six inches is pretty rotten anyways. i am going to section above the rear fender and move them up so i can still have the full fenders. I may chop a little out of the top later on but for now i'm just going to rebuild the floors and fix some of the redneck bullshit the guy i got it from did. when i got it. Floor coming out. body off the frame. Old suspension. 62 year old springs with wore out bushing. Started boxing the frame to hold the spring perches and make it stronger. S-10 blazer springs in place. flipped the axle over to where it should be. I moved the springs to the inside of the frame rails so i can run a wider rear end. I've got a rear crossmember tacked in but didn't take a pic. I'm going to add one in between the front perches too but i ran out of gas for my welder. hopefully i can get some more done tonight. I want to get it all boxed up and rolling so i can move the frame and get started on the floor braceing.