Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

468 blown big block engine COMPLETE hear it run!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Church, May 30, 2015.

1. Church

Church
    from South Bay

City: Santa Rosa

State: California
    Price: 12.5K

This is a very happy, and COMPLETE 468 ci blown big block chevy engine. It was pulled from a running and driving car.
    When I drove the car before buying it, I drove on city streets and the freeway and the engine NEVER went above 175 degrees. 6:71 with magnesium snout. Forged, GM crank, Arias Pistons, was a 2 bolt block that had Milodon 4 bolt race caps put in, roller rockers, b&m blower cam, Weiand blower manifold, about 20 percent under driven, large port oval heads, hot start installed in mag, 2x4's. Complete from scoop to pan ... including magneto. Alternator was removed and taking the engine out of the car, but does come with the sale. I will also include the clutch, which is a muncie 4 speed. It is NOT the rock crusher.
    Wish I could keep it for a future project, but I need the money to finish the current one.
    The engine is located in Santa Rosa CA.

Long shot partial trade for original art Von Dutch, Norm Grabowski, Ed Roth, Robert Williams etc
    bbc01.jpg bbc02.jpg bbc03.jpg bbc04.jpg bbc05.jpg bbc06.jpg bbc07.jpg

2. Church

Church
    from South Bay