Register now to get rid of these ads!

'46 Chrysler 4 Door Pictures To Enspire?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JimmyM, Aug 21, 2007.

1. This evening we went to a feller's house to look at a old Dodge pickup and my pop ended up just oogling over a '46 Chrysler New Yorker four door the feller had. Straight 8 automatic car...good lord that motor is HUGE! The car is very solid and all there supposed to be a running driving car when it was parked(don't know when it was parked though LOL) All four fenders are unbolted and sitting in a Ford truck right next to the car. I'd love to know if anybody has done a custom job to one of these cars or just any cool pictures in general. I got a vision of what it could look like though with the huge grille and nose I don't know if the car would really look good or not. Couldn't find much on the net for pictures in general. Help?

2. Slammed88

Slammed88
    from Canada

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you think?! :D

Seriously, though, I think that car would look really cool converted to a woody (like a Town & Country) with the suicide doors and a nice set of WWW's and original hubcaps (like the 2nd car pictured).

Oh, and lowered, of course. ;)

3. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

4. alvisoroadsters

alvisoroadsters
    from Cupertino

this is my dad's sled. a '48 windsor he's had for 30 years.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TheFett likes this.