Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

454 BBC Big Block Chevy Engine

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by PunkAssGearhead88, Jun 12, 2019.

1. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

City: Simi Valley

State: California
    Price: $2,000 OBO
    *Posting for a long time friend. I've ridden in the car this engine is currently in and can vouch it's a good runner.
    If you have more questions regarding the engine or are interested in purchasing, please contact him direct, all his contact info is below.*
    New Chevelle pix 013.JPG
    This Mark IV 454 is currently in my 1970 Chevelle. Performance is mild. 2 Bolt Main

Includes Holley 750 cfm carb with vacuum secondaries, iron heads, water pump,

Edelbrock “Performer Z” aluminum intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, mechanical fuel pump,

Factory starter, alternator, stock chrome valve covers.

Burns a little oil, so probably in need of a valve job

This engine has been in the car since 1992 and has been very reliable since then. I have driven the car to car shows and cruise nights all these years without a single problem, just regular maintenance. I am selling now because I am upgrading to another engine.

NOTE: I am also willing to sell my factory 4-row big block radiator, clutch fan, and fan shroud for a little more money if you need those items too. Radiator was just serviced and is in great operating condition. Great opportunity to upgrade your Chevy to big block! I am located in Simi Valley. Call me to make appointment to see and hear the engine before you purchase.

Price: $ 2,000 OBO. Please call Joe at 818-281-7244 or email at [email protected]

1Nimrod likes this.