Register now to get rid of these ads!

41 Willys question?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CEKPETHO BCE, Jan 8, 2011.

1. CEKPETHO BCE

CEKPETHO BCE

Hello there. This is my first post and i want to briefly introduce myself. My names Andrew. I'm 20 years old and i live in Toronto, Canada. I'm relatively new to traditional hot rods and customs, but it's something im very interested in.
    Now that the introduction is out of the way, i have a question about 41 Willys coupes. I noticed that most of them usually have a blower and they are usually done in gasser or pro street / drag style with wide tiers and so on. What exactly is the significance with most of these cars being made in drag style? Does anyone have pictures of these cars in their stock form? I dont think i have ever seen one stock.

2. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

heres a stock 41 coupe for ya man.enjoy.

[​IMG]

3. CEKPETHO BCE

CEKPETHO BCE

Thanks for the information. Right now im building a revell model kit of a 41 willys (probably same one as in your avatar). Hopefully one day i can get a real one.

4. Deuces

Deuces

I have a bunch of those Revell kits myself including the street rod version.. I also have an RC 1/6 scale '41 Willys that I have torn down to just the bare body.. Hope one of these years I could build a replica '60's era gasser model out of it..

Attached Files: