Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects '41 Studebaker stole out of Ventura ,CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hooligan63, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

[SIZE=+1]Saw this on Craigslist! Owner is offering a $1000 reward:

SCUMBAGS STOLE My 1941 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION COUPE !.. I Only had it for about 24 Hours !... The TOW Company moved it from Mid-Town Ventura to my driveway late afternoon, and then it was stolen the Next evening !... There wasn't even a Note on the door from anybody asking whether I'd like to sell it !.... THREE WITNESSES SAW a WHITE PICKUP TRUCK with OPEN FLAT CAR HAULER backed in the driveway at approx: 6:30 PM, WEDNESDAY EVENING, JAN 6TH !!! .... I have sentimental connections to this vehicle... This is a Very Rare Car...If you see a car that looks like this around town, it is it, although they may have already changed the color... There are No others around here like it.... There are very few nationwide !... I worked very hard to pull the money together to buy this car.... I borrowed money from my family.... I know it's hidden right now, and more than one person knows where it is... Please, if you know anything that can help me find the car, .......The Low life that took this Studebaker knew about cars, because the body style makes for a Great Rat Rod, Hot Rod, Resto Rod, Low Rider, or Classic..... The REWARD will go to the person who leads to the recovery of the car... If you happen to see a car like this being transported on a flat bed trailer, please let us know where, so we can get an idea where it is, and close the circle...... This car is very Unique !... I haven't even seen another one on the street or at a car show... Help me find this Car !... This is a Lousy feeling... Imagine if you had worked very hard for something for a Long time, and some low life steals it away from you !... I feel like my child has been kidnapped... The Studebaker was only in the driveway of a off side street for a day !.... They came Prepared with a Trailer and Tow vehicle, so it was most likely taken by somebody Local, meaning the immediate Ventura County area ...This car is going to surface somewhere... I am a Member of the Rodding community, so I'm looking for it.. Thank You !!

. . . . . . .[SIZE=+2] Barry @ 805-218-3658.. . . . Email me through Craig's List. [/SIZE]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh yeah,.. if you see this License Plate for sale somewhere, it's mine too, and might help me find the car ! Thank You !!
    [​IMG][/SIZE]

2. Yeah, this was posted on here about 3-4 weeks ago. It sucks. Keep your eyes peeled. Who ever did this should be strung up like a horse thief.

3. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Holy shit fucking dirtbags

4. roddinron

roddinron

Makes me feel sick, those are such cool cars, hope you get it back.

5. ironfly28

ironfly28
    from Orange, CA

I was just cruising craigslist and found this.Thought I'd add it here and I did a search and y'all are on top of it.... I'm bumpin' it for this poor guy....