Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 41 Ford Dash switch holes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by legend, Feb 8, 2010.

  1. legend
    Joined: Oct 4, 2007
    Posts: 198

    from Irwin PA

    I'm working on repaint the dash in my 41 Ford. There are three switch holes on the lower right of the steering column that I would like to fill. They range in size from 3/8" to 5/8" in dia. I don't want to weld them up. Any ideas where I can find some sort of plug to fill the hole :confused:
  2. 416Ford
    Joined: Mar 28, 2007
    Posts: 824


    McMaster Carr and Fastenal I believe offers them in plastic/rubber.
    Are you looking for the steel ones or anything? You could make a piece of thin gauge material in the shape of the lower dash section and put mounting tabs on the back side so you can remove it later if you chose.
  3. lowelife
    Joined: Aug 30, 2007
    Posts: 400


    Gardner wescott might carry some kind of chrome plug.

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.