Register now to get rid of these ads!

409 found in junkpile!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by X--GASSER, Jun 12, 2008.

1. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

dont sell it find a project ,, what a cool score , all i ever get is the trash that was left behind after the cool parts are long gone lol

2. VistaliteVette

VistaliteVette

Damn man! Ok Ok - if nothing else we'll put in the Vette!

3. scrape

scrape

reed, if you dont buy that and hang on to it,,, your crazy.....
    hahaha... or give it to me for my 59 elcamino i just got.... hay, ill tade ya a good running 305 chevy out of my old 85 camaro its been sittin out behind the pollbarn apart for only 20 yrs.... its got them good 4 bbl heads too,, i might even trow in the bucket seats out of the camaro.... hahaha......

4. Omega

Omega
    from Mass

Hopefully this guy does not backout.. ive had that happen many times..what a crappy feeling that gives :(

5. Fuckin' Far -Out dude! Build a T bucket to show it off! Mikey

6. Tbomb428

Tbomb428
    from SoCal

Wow, what a find. I love those 409's! Count me in with all the rest of the jealous bastards here.

7. Rusty Junk Ranch

Rusty Junk Ranch

If I remember correctly, " QA" code was 400 H.P. single 4 barrel carb & "QB" was 425 H.P. dual quad. I let one go before they shot up in price!!!:eek:

8. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

get it first, and then try to track down the car it came out of, with that kind of luck the car may be just sitting in somebodys back yard.

9. Orange54

Orange54
    from Missouri

My .02

I hope when he told you a while back and you thought is was bs you weren't a dick. By the sound of the story you weren't. Lesson learned for all I think.

Find something he is into and maybe you can work out a trade. Maybe you have what he wants besides cash. My dad traded a 35mm slr minolta camera and $200.00 for a 57 cadillac eldorado seville and a 57 fleetwood cause the dude wanted a nice camera. My dad buys cameras all the time for chump change.

Nice engine and have fun.

10. Dirty2

Dirty2

Too cool !!! Know where I can get some good dbl hump heads for my 327 ?