Register now to get rid of these ads!

40 miles east of bakersfield

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Eddiesixem, May 16, 2005.

1. Eddiesixem

Eddiesixem

Well lets see here .....new to the board been lurking it for a while.....lets see im 24 years young .....love traditional rods and customs, beaters in progress ,im a tight budget builder,favorite cars are any thing 49-54 but i love them all.....own and love 4 doors yes i said 4 doors,haha,curently working on a 1950 chevy fleetline,52 pontiac chieftain....and a 64 continental with suicides......I'm young and dumb so i guess that means im not afraid to cut any thing apart even if i dont know what the hell im doing at the time,hahaha, but isn't that how we all learn? heres a pic of my fleetline hope you enjoy and thanks for checking me out[​IMG].

2. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

welcome.. nice pic. lets see some more..

3. Eddiesixem

Eddiesixem

thanks for the welcome......lets see if i do this right now ......heres a fewmore pics [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

Welcome,nice rides.

5. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome to the HAMB nice stable of rides like the color best keep working on them

6. The Anarkist

The Anarkist
    from Canada

Hey Eddie.

Nice rides. Thanks. Welcome and it was nice to see you in chat the other night.