Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

40 Dodge coupe (old RaceCar)

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Driveway builder, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Driveway builder

Driveway builder

City: Limerick

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: 1900.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I have an old race car... Was going to build a Gasser out of it. No time... It's a 1940 Dodge coupe roller. I was told it had a small block Chevy in it originally when raced. Body is actually pretty solid... Front floor and firewall was removed. I believe it had some kind of aluminum panels that were on the ground when I picked up the car. Left them there... I have a 4 speed and a Possei rear with 410 gears with old school slots that go with it. Plus some really cool homemade latter bars that came with it. Also, I have a whole straight axle front end that comes with it too. Really the only bad thing about the whole car is has (no title) and looks like someone tap danced on the roof. Looks like they smashed it back up with a hammer... But looks horrible. So metal work needed. 1900 bucks firm takes it all. Rolls nice... so it can easily be loaded on a trailer. Thanks for looking...

Attached Files: