Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 40--50 Sombrero Hubcaps

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Sweet & Low, May 13, 2017.

1. Sweet & Low

Sweet & Low

Been on the HAMB search and the net and the only place I have found that repo's these hubcaps is Mcvey Cadillac. Have any of you guy's had experience with them? I'm assuming the quality is first class but wanted to check on HAMB as I have not seen them in person.

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

post pic/link of what you are looking at - certain caps need certain type of wheel

3. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

I have bought them and several other Cadillac items. Not the cheapest prices, but I have always been happy with their parts and service

Special Ed and High Plains Bug like this.
  4. TinWolf

TinWolf
    from Sweden

I have converted two sets of McVey sombreros for Mercs , stainless or chromed stainless , they look perfect !

Special Ed likes this.

5. shoebox1950

shoebox1950
    from California

Very nice quality- I have converted probably eight sets of McVeys in the past 3-4 years. The last two sets have had thinner chrome-plating...I will mention that. It was already peeling very slightly on the edges when they came out of the box. Just FYI.

Special Ed likes this.
  6. morac41

morac41

Hi ..... I have a set from McVeys on my 49 Caddy..they are just the ducks guts..would have to go a long way to find better...

Special Ed likes this.
  7. Sweet & Low

Sweet & Low

Well then McVey's it is. Considering what I have paid for wheels in the past, a great quality hub cap sound like a deal.
    Thanks for the info guys.