Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

'40-1 Ford Pickup front fenders VERY NICE and crazy hard to get

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Blownolds, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Blownolds

Blownolds
    from So Cal

City: Big Bear Lake

State: California
    Price: 1400
    Offering up a pair of extremely nice front fenders for '40-41 Ford pickup.
    NOT passenger, but PICKUP. There IS a difference. Very, very hard to get the pickup ones in any condition at all, due to a couple factors...
    One factor is the fact that the old trucks were generally abused to death and then all scrapped out by the '60's (or left to rust away in the farm fields). Second factor is that many folks have grabbed up the '40-41 front sheetmetal for their '42-7 cabs.... leaving a huge shortage of '40-1 pickup front sheetmetal... especially the fenders...)

This pair here is very, very nice... they were metal-worked in anticipation of being used on my own truck project. I never used them, and now am offering them to a new home.
    Price is $1,400 for both L & R fenders, and even though that's a good chunk of change, it is well worth it... you could spend a long, long time and a bunch of money trying to find another pair of VERY NICE loose pickup fenders out there... I'll give you a hint, I only ever found 3 loose fenders in 16 years of regularly hunting the swap meets and classifieds... and it was this lucky deal on metal-finished ones that I scored off of a personal friend (this pair was not made available to the public).

This pair is located in Big Bear Lake, California. I cannot ship to Canada or any other country, not even to HI or AK. So continental 48 USA applies here.
    FIRST DIBS goes to whoever gets me the money in hand first. But I've gotta say this... local pickup is easiest for me. My only option for shipping would be Greyhound Bus as a possibility, and I haven't even checked on that option yet so I don't know how that one's going to fly... it's been several years since I shipped Greyhound, no idea if things have changed...

If interested, please e-mail me DIRECT at [email protected]

Ignore the attached file shown below.... I have no idea what that glitch is...

Attached Files: