Register now to get rid of these ads!

4 port hilborn

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mike budniewski, May 13, 2006.

1. mike budniewski

mike budniewski

can anyone tell me the difference between the the tall 4 port or the short 4 port the one i have is for a 6-71 but from what i understand they came 2 heights thanks mike

2. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

3. Holy shit... they still sell that stuff?

I wonder why anyone would buy a swap meet junkie when they could have it new, and dialed in... ?

Sam.

4. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

Now they only make aluminum versions. It's the magnesium ones, and the finned magnesium bugcatcher, that haven't been made in a long time.

Dave Mann
    (602) 233-8400 weekdays
    http://www.roadsters.com/

5. Blownolds

Blownolds
    from So Cal

I think the only one they don't make in aluminum now is the 2-port for 6-71 blower.

6. Rob Kozak

Rob Kozak

The tall one was and is used on diggers so that the air inlet is higher than the roll cage. The low one is used on door cars and floppers where the inlet is closer to the body.

7. hemifarris

hemifarris

2 questions...1) Is your's the tall one? 2)Do you want to sell it? If so ,let me know...Thanks, Mike [email protected]

Mike Kuhl, of southern California, is Al's buddy and one of the premier Hilborn "tuners" in the country.

I've attached photos of my buddie's "tall" setup.

Attached Files: